Vancouver Lock & Key - Lock & Key Vancouver, WA
A report tells us that property crimes cost the nation over $14.3 billion in 2015. At a time when thieves are armed with cutting-edge tools that make short work of ordinary locks, you - as a home, car, or business owner – need to up your game and ensure your property can withstand a break-in attempt. Vancouver Lock & Key is a professional locksmith service in Vancouver, WA area that specializes in home, business, and car security. We can set your property up with high-security locking systems that will not only act as big deterrents to common thieves or vandals but also, if it comes to it, be capable of thwarting even the most determined of intruders. Apart from upgrading your security, you can also call us if you need other residential, commercial, or automotive work done. We are a trusted local locksmith – our service is well thought of in the local community, where we have been active for near a decade.
We Install Top Grade Locks
Vancouver Lock & Key carries locks top grade locks from well-known, reputed brands. We carry three major grades of locks for homes as well as businesses: Grade 1, Grade 2, and Grade 3, classified as such by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Grade 1 locks are known to provide the maximum security possible for your doors and are highly resistant to manipulation. We recommend our clients to have Grade 1 locks installed on all their external doors – like their front door and garage – to avoid offering an easy target to thieves. Grade 2 and Grade 3 locking systems are better choices from indoor locks. We also offer electronic locks, if you want a cutting-edge option.
Take Advantage of Our Free Consultations
Having trouble deciding on what locking systems you need for your new home or business? We offer free, no-obligations consultations that can solve your quandary. Our locksmiths – who are kept up-to-date with the latest advances in the locksmithing world – can survey your property and come up with a list of recommendations on what locks you could get. You can take advantage of our experience and knowledge to make your property as safe as possible from external threats.
We Can Handle a Range of Requests
If you need new locks installed on your home or commercial property, or if you ever get locked out of your car, we can help. We provide an all-inclusive range of services for home, car, and business owners and - as mobile locksmiths - we pride ourselves on our lightning-quick response times. Here are some of our most popular services:
- Lock-outs resolved: Don’t despair if you ever get locked out of your home, car, or place of work. Our locksmiths have the experience and know how to resolve lockouts in quick time. We’ll give you access to your property again very quickly.
- New keys made: We carry all the machinery and the tools needed to make keys in our mobile units. If you want new keys made, you won’t have to wait for hours on end with us. We can make high security laser cut keys as well as transponder car keys in a matter of minutes.
- Broken key extraction: Keys develop structural weaknesses over time and them breaking inside locks is a common enough occurrence. We have the tools needed to remove the broken fragments without causing damage to the locks.
- Locks repair: While locks don’t require as much maintenance as your car does, but they will jam and even break if you don’t oil them every once in a while. We can repair your locks for you and get them working as good as new. We will also replace them affordably, if needed.
- Re-keying services: Our re-keying service is popular with people who move to a new property or with clients that have had a falling out with their employees or spouses. With re-keying, your old keys will no longer work and we’ll hand you a new set instead.
- Tenant eviction locksmith: We handle numerous eviction requests in Vancouver and surrounding regions. You can rely on our locksmiths to behave professionally throughout. After it’s done, we can also secure your property to prevent revenge damage.
- Ignition switch repairs: Broken ignition switches are a safety hazard, as they can cause a car to stall while you’re driving out. We will repair your ignition switch and we will also replace it for you quickly.
That was but a brief overview of our services. For more information about what we can do for you, you can talk to our friendly customer representative on 360-667-3326 or email us.
Vancouver Lock & Key is a well-known name in Vancouver, WA. We have faithfully served the regional community for near a decade and we are known as the go-to local locksmith when quality works needs to be done in quick time. We believe in offering a maximum bang for your buck, and we pride ourselves on being the one-stop source for all your locksmithing needs, be you a home, business, or vehicle owner. Our team is comprised of hand-picked professionals that not only have the knowledge needed to handle all kinds of locksmithing requests, but also the expertise necessary to do the job right, without cutting corners. We provide an on-site service and our above-par work and products will save you a lot of time and money in the long run.
Our Service is Geared for Your Convenience
You can count on us to be there for you in times of lock-related trouble. You can hire us on an emergency basis, whenever you need us. We ensure our service offers a maximum degree of convenience for you by:
- Providing 24-hour emergency assistance: Being true 24-hour emergency locksmiths, you can contact us at any time – including the middle of the night or during early morning hours.
- Being available in all areas of Vancouver, WA: Our mobile vans can reach all areas of Vancouver and beyond in a matter of minutes – usually as little as 20 minutes.
- Offering on-site services: Our vans carry all the tools we need to do our job on-site,. We also carry out extensive inventory with us, so you don’t have to visit your local hardware store to pick up your favorite brand of lock.
- Employing experienced professionals: Our teams are comprised of experienced locksmiths that have years of practical working experience. They are also trustworthy and reliable.
- Conserving your money: We don’t charge extravagant rates for our products and services. We offer a high level of workmanship and don’t charge extra for nightly work.
98660, 98661, 98662, 98663, 98664, 98665, 98666, 98667, 98668, 98682, 98683, 98684, 98685, 98686, 98687
Things To Check / Ask When You Calling To Request A Locksmith
- No extra cost for holidays and weekend
- Prompt and Responsive Locksmith
- Courteous Customer Agents
- Reliable and Responsive Locksmith Services
- Customer Satisfaction at its Finest
- If they have Warranty on the job & parts
- If the Locksmith is a local company
- If the Locksmith License Bonded & insured
- If the Locksmith available 24 Hours
- If Locksmith provide same day service
- If Locksmith doing a Free Quotation
- If Locksmith provide Emergency Service
Get in touch
Vancouver Lock & Key